Black Friday?

sammy56

I have tried many brands over the years...save yourself a lot of hassle and get the good stuff. IMHO, Gerbing is the only way to go, don't waste your money on cheaper stuff because it is just that.

LB

oldtouring b

Think about ..

Buying like new used. This time of year there are a few good deals on Gerbing on some m/c websites.

One site that has a few is ADVrider.com. To give you a idea of pricing, I bought a Gerbing jacket that had been used once to do a comparison for MCN. I paid $125 shipped. The new microwire is awesome.

Good luck with your search.

MikeN02

I've seen some pretty great deals.

Check out
RidersDiscount
Sportbiketrackgear
Motorcycle-Superstore
and of course Cycle Gear

bmw675

I've seen some pretty great deals.

Check out
RidersDiscount
Sportbiketrackgear
Motorcycle-Superstore
and of course Cycle Gear
i picked me up an A* charger suit from RD. wanted the mx-1 but they didn't have my size, and i couldn't pass of that deal.

MikeN02

i picked me up an A* charger suit from RD. wanted the mx-1 but they didn't have my size, and i couldn't pass of that deal.
Yeah I saw that deal. REALLY nice especially since I'm looking into getting a 1pc. But I don't have the money this black friday... maybe more towards christmas.

yfz6r

If you have time, check out the DIY heated jacket guide over at advriders forum. Gives detailed instructions and pics on how to make a warm 80w jacket that heats torso, arms, and collar for total cost of $35. He explains it so well, anyone can do it! Looks good too

$35.00 Heated Jacket Liner (DIY) - ADVrider

They even to on to explain how to make a super cheap controller.

bmw675

How much did you end up paying?
what he said :thumbup:
the mx-1 was 599 (but the a* back protector wasnt included).

Had to get the black, the blue and red ones looks like you are wearing a safety harness. :rolleyes:

$459 - Alpinestars Charger Suits
US Sizes
Black 38, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50
Blue 46, 48
Red 38
Free shipping as well

Last edited:

Heineken

Elite Member

bmw675

This coming summer you will understand why the black color model is always available:)) my advice to anyone buying a suit, white or lighter colors, will make waiting on the grid in the sun a bit less unpleasant :)
yeah, that was in the back of my mind. I know it won't make much of a difference while waiting, but, the suit has alot of perforation. I'm just going to keep telling myself that while i sweat the #'s off waiting. :D

Hellgate

Now that was the best deal I saw.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk