black 2009 FZ6R

Deputyfarva252

I have a 2009 Raven FZ6R with 8500 miles on it , has flushmounts , fender eliminator , and has been debaged. the bike was dropped prior to me buying it has minor rash on left side fairing , if serious about purchasing I have pictures in my profile and could take better picture of the rash and send them in email. im asking 4500 OBO i live in eastern NC and could maybe drive within two hours , message me and we can work out some details , Im really not happy about getting rid of this , but unfortantly food , bills come first.....:banghead:

Crocop43

What part of nc I live near Jacksonville my gf may be interested

CDN6R

Oh Crap!! sorry to read about this...I hope that it does not mean that you will be leavin us...please say it is not so!!!

Deputyfarva252

Oh Crap!! sorry to read about this...I hope that it does not mean that you will be leavin us...please say it is not so!!!
I really hope not im trying my best to be able to keep it but im not 100% positive about being able to ....stuff sucks too first thing ive bought for myself in a long time , i gave up alot of old friends and hobbies to get into law enforcement and this was the first thing that ive done for myself in more then two years

Fizzer6R

bummer you have to sell :( I'm in central NC, so if I can help in anyway with a potential buyer deal or you selling, don't hesitate to ask

you prob. already did, but if not, put that baby up on craigslist, ebay, cycletrader

Deputyfarva252

ok look I have got to sell this bike .....I will take payoff for it ....im really not happy about it but i have 6 weeks to sell it before i start going in the hole with this freaking thing....pay off is like 3700 .....someone has to know someone close to me thats intrested

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CDN6R

ok look I have got to sell this bike .....I will take payoff for it ....im really not happy about it but i have 6 weeks to sell it before i start going in the hole with this freaking thing....pay off is like 3700 .....someone has to know someone close to me thats intrested
God that sucks....period. GLWS

Fizzer6R

sorry to hear :(

someone's gonna get a great deal. if I didn't grab mine a month ago, I'd be all over this one

Deputyfarva252

it sucks but im at a point where i just really need to get rid of the payments , and in all honesty when i do go back and get another bike im going to get what i really wanted in the first place , a green zx6 i love this bike and its been good to me for the time i have had it but there is nothing like kawasaki green , growing up i always wanted one

Fizzer6R

if you haven't already, maybe post it on our sister sites (FZ6, FZ1) to get the word out more

Deputyfarva252

alright guys payoff is 3,183.50 i know someone out there is intrested i need it to go , ill even throw my helmet and two jackets in if they fit you ....

DakinechicK

ummm pics? its a generally accepted practice on the interweb to always post pics of what you're selling
Pics of his bike are on his profile. Just click his name, his profile, and then click on his "Bike Pics" in his album. :rolleyes: You're welcome. :)