Bike Stolen

dsanchez222

For me it's not even a money issue. It's more personal for me. Any other night I would have caught them. Obviously they were scoping me out for some time and knew how and when to hit me. I'm more pissed I didn't see it coming. Like I said, these people are jealous cowards and a week from now they will be broke looking for another bike. They are so F'ing stupid. They should have waited until I put the $1000 Two Brothers exhaust on which I was planning on doing in a few weeks.....LOL
Yeah for real on putting the exhaust on. A little saying from the military for everyone to keep in mind; complacency kills. Don't get too comfortable, because when you do, stuff happens and your not ready for it.

Wooster

And on top of all this I get a call from my credit card company today asking me about 2 transactions. Apparently I bought a plane ticket in the Netherlands and made a purchase in Puerto Rico today....LOL. All I can say is be carefull when you mak purchases to overseas websites because this is twice that I have done it and my info has been stolen. Sorry, but European's are shaddy as hell. Huge scam over there will stealing credit card info.

They say bad things happen in 3's well I already had my bike stolen and now my credit card. Can't wait to see what's next.

efforex

And on top of all this I get a call from my credit card company today asking me about 2 transactions. Apparently I bought a plane ticket in the Netherlands and made a purchase in Puerto Rico today....LOL. All I can say is be carefull when you mak purchases to overseas websites because this is twice that I have done it and my info has been stolen. Sorry, but European's are shaddy as hell. Huge scam over there will stealing credit card info.

They say bad things happen in 3's well I already had my bike stolen and now my credit card. Can't wait to see what's next.
I am going to steal your wallet thats the third :D :bsflag: