Bike finally got me,,, caution not for squeamish

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

FZ6RGUY

Eh. it was ll worth it. The bike is sparkly clean as usual. If it was not for this damn chicago weather. It would not have gotten dirty

CrazyCawi

May this teach you to be ATGATT always; even when washing the bike, showering, or having sex. You just never know when tragedy may strike! :p
Im always ATGATT During Sex....ATGATT Helping uglies bump uglies since the helmet was invented.

:iconbeer:

See red

Eh. it was ll worth it. The bike is sparkly clean as usual. If it was not for this damn chicago weather. It would not have gotten dirty
Volo is a few hours north east of me.... but that is a mix of wis. northern ill. weather.

Your bike bit you because it doesn't like that many baths. I rinse off the bugs from the front and continue to add character lol! I did wash it once since I have owned it. I would never be able to keep up with the bug count any ways.

Do you want to detail a black one? I will pay for someone else to do it. :D

Lazyness has a price, it's usually pretty cheap.

FZ6RGUY

I work on cars for a living and have my own business. Of course you can pay me to detail it!!! I keep my stuff real clean as that is how i like it. If the bike doesn't. I am sorry for him. :)

gdh8tsu

lies lies though you said ur bike got you I want to see bone!!!! J/K'ing glad it wasnt anything to serious.

FZ6RGUY

nv.............

Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

FZ6RGUY

Nasty, Pm sent

See red

mod deleted it.. Ok, if you were it's fine. I stood up to my freinds wedding, and yes it was with two grooms. My daughter was a flower girl.

As far as your dad... that I am sorry for. That sucks, but really to say I was rude for that is just not true. It is not as if I or anyone else puts up their personal family losses.

But the interesting thing, I am not prejudice, or biased. I could care less of your sexual orientation, color, ethnic back ground, or religion.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Thread locked. Move on

Sent from Joshua's android dominating iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.