Best/Worst Drunk Fight

fltdriver

Reading CC's drunken ramblings from last night got me thinking about all of the times I've gone at it with a drunk girlfriend.

The most memorable one happened the first year my current GF and myself were dating. After a long night of bar hopping we finally made it home around 2:30am, I don't remember what started the fight but I do remember her "trying" to throw a microwave at me. It only made it a couple of feet but broke it none-the-less. I started :rof: and that only made it worse. She then moved on to silverware and that was my que to head fake one way and slide past her the other direction to the safety of my backyard. Let me tell you, for hardly being able to walk to the car, sit up in the car, and half-ass crawl to the house she sure could run without a problem. As soon as I got outside I hear her yell something so I stepped to the side of the door and she came running by. I calmly stepped back inside locking the door behind me. Grabbed a beer from the fridge, and turned on some tunes. I don't know how long she banged on the back door but I finally checked on her close to 4am. Guess I should have gone out as soon as it got quite but I honestly forgot about her for a while, anyways, she was now covered in blood and passed out in a chair. I guess she tried to break in by smashing her arm through a small pane of glass in the door but didn't pick one close enough to the handle to unlock it, LOL. I carried her inside and began bandaging her wounds, just as I was finishing up she opened her eyes and said "So, are we gonna f*@k or what?"

That was one of the last times we got really drunk, after that night we both tried to limit our alcohol consumption. It seemed that the only time we would fight or have bad arguments was when one or both of us was intoxicated. We've been together six years now and that is still not a night she ever likes me talking about.

So, what is your most memorable drunken throwdown with a significant other?

See red

My wife doesn't fight she makes me walk for miles because she doesn't want to puke. She will anyways........ then she passes out.:zombie:

I don't drink. She doesn't really anymore either.

Sparkxx1

AHHHHHHHHHH Mine doesn't fight when she's drunk. All she wants to do is sit down and die. Yet all I want to do is get home lol. It's actually a fun experience trying to figure out how to get home at times.