Best fender elimanator / license mount

Berdani

I bought my FZ6R used with a fender elimanator kit already installed. It has the little LED blinkers (which have a leak and are filled with condesation:mad:). It sits pretty much in the middle of under the fender. I've noticed when I go over bumps or even flex the suspension at all for any reason, the plate actually hits/rubs the rear tire, causing damage to the plate and possibly even the tire. I do NOT want the plate or mount flying off because the wheel threw it off. SO I ordered the moto dynamics LED tail to elimnate the turns and am in the market for a new/better fender elimator. Any opionions/exp would be greatly appreciated!

Be safe!:zombie:

93cc

you can try to bend the plate up some so it wont hit the tire... do you any pictures of what it looks like

Biker-Phil

What is your rear preload set to? If the suspension is too soft it will come up and hit your license plate. You could try increasing it and see if that helps. It is set to 3 by default. You could move it to 4 and see if that helps. You really want to set the preload based on your weight. I weigh 190 and I found the default setting of "3" too soft... so I set it to 4. Good luck.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member