Belly Pan

Synistah

So i'm going to be putting a Belly-Pan on the bike in the next few days but i have only been able to find one really made for our bikes.

Runtime Error

I feel it is a bit small and underwhelming for the look i am going for, I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with other methods and belly pans as far as fitment goes?

Pictures would be ideal if you have any.

Cheers

Bert-Aus

What bike do you have?

Your avatar says CBR250R

What bike do you have?

Your avatar says CBR250R
The belly pan is the little piece of plastic naked bikes have under their pipes. Im going to guess is protects is from debris and such. And its likely a Fz6R because he is looking at a XJ6 belly pan.

Bert-Aus

The belly pan is the little piece of plastic naked bikes have under their pipes. Im going to guess is protects is from debris and such. And its likely a Fz6R because he is looking at a XJ6 belly pan.
Yep thanks, I actually have an XJ6S, I'll wait for his response before continuing

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

tyleremiller

I'm also interested in this - Looked for a belly pan but The XJ6 models online look super soft. Are there any other bikes that might have a belly pan that comes close?

Bert-Aus

I'm also interested in this - Looked for a belly pan but The XJ6 models online look super soft. Are there any other bikes that might have a belly pan that comes close?
The stock pans are made out of ABS plastic, the aftermarket ones are mostly fibreglass

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

bQQm

Am also looking for a bellypan.

I was thinking of taking the bellypan from the fairings of the fz6r, but i dont like how it takes up so much space.

It looks like the R6 bellypan (i have gold rims)

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/FTwAAOSw32lYsQkC/$_75.PNG

The xj6 bellypan is pretty underwhelming and tiny.

any ideas?

bQQm

I decided to go with the XJ6 belly pan, just bought one from a wrecker today. Just got to find the bracket now to hold it.