Bell Star and S&S Mesh Jacket for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCawi

Listing for a buddy of mine

If he ships it he is looking for $275 for everything.

Jacket has been worn once, the helmet only a handful of times

helmet is size Large, jacket is XL

this is a steal of a deal. I told him I would try with you guys for him because Id rather give you the deal versus some random

Last edited:
Reactions: JT

CrazyCawi

I can pick the gear up today from him and have it shipped out tomorrow.

CrazyCawi

I know I wear an XL helmet and XXL jacket...if I were a size smaller id be newly geared up

CrazyCawi

if ou want dibs paypal me, [email protected] and Ill give him the cash and ship it tomorrow for you. I dont think this should last past today but who knows.

raven6

build date on helmet please...

MustGoFaster

Wow, that jacket would be bad ass if it wasn't all black, as I'm looking for a mesh jacket right nyah. Trying to stay away from black as I live in the Valley of Eternal Solar Warfare From The Giant Ball Of Gaseous Doom In The Sky. If it were a white/gun metal/black combo color, I'd be all over it. :cool:

CrazyCawi

raven he is at work till 5 but he bought it last season towards the end of the season

raven6

raven he is at work till 5 but he bought it last season towards the end of the season
no problem, if or when you can.

build date makes a big difference in sizing with the Star's that's why I'm asking..

CrazyCawi

build date is october 2008...he bought it last year in July and he has about 800 miles of ride time in the helmet....its immaculate...plus your getting the tinted shield and everything as well....

raven6

build date is october 2008...he bought it last year in July and he has about 800 miles of ride time in the helmet....its immaculate...plus your getting the tinted shield and everything as well....
sorry man, to old for me... thanks for checking...

CrazyCawi

$210 for the helmet certified shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.