Be Careful Out There!!

Sage

Be careful riding out there and be aware that cagers don't see us. My best friend was involved in an accident earlier today, thankfully she's going to be alright.

Motorcyclist injured in Quincy crash

Last edited:

echoplex

I almost got hit by a car a few minutes ago. I was making a left turn and the car was coming down the opposite side of the road.

Dark
No street lights

The car was driving with headlights off.

I make the left turn and the car barely missed me.

I was more angry than scared or frightened.

ylwf3vr

Be careful riding out there and be aware that cagers don't see us. My best friend was involved in an accident earlier today, thankfully she's going to alright.

Motorcyclist injured in Quincy crash
Good to hear she's ok and hope for a quick recovery. So the driver was "cited" for failing to yield AND driving on expired license? .... seems like the driver needs some jail time or license SUSPENDED after this :confused:

Fizzi6ergal

I love the comments about the story. I bet the lady that complained at the first part of the comments was a friend of the cager. Defending the cager till she goes down! "Motorcyclists shouldn't act as if they own the road". Haha!

Detrich

Hope she's ok and speedy recovery

eth1cs

They used to tell me, "Don't get a motorcycle, It's dangerous".. No.. It's not dangerous.. PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS! I hope the rider has a quick recovery

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member