BASTARD THIEVES tore my up my little girl:(

itsjohn56

my baby was stolen and the ignition was smashed so i bought new one off ebay and im not sure where it clips in at -_- or if i got the right one even though it was specifically for my bike on the post. because where i thought it clipped in at it was obviously not the right one, anyone have any kind of diagram or just where it clips at? sorry im so dumb:confused: is this the right one??

and look what they did to my baby:(
SHES an 09' by the way

lytehouse

Super Moderator
:eek: omg, so sorry, that is heartbreaking....

do you know if the caught the wankers responsible for it?

itsjohn56

well they were never caught but i know who did it because of facebook people that knew him and told me he did it and painted it black and i was in the woods were i heard it was stashed and someone called police and they just asked what i was doing blah blah, but they said over the radio what i was doing , and the guys brother that stole it is a cop so if he heard about it he told him, because just 6 hours later it was found in a ditch like not a even a mile away

itsjohn56

well i found it. its under the air box. i had to cut some of he plastic off the plug though as itwas supposed to be male clip instead of female but it fits good enough now and works :D

dIGITAL dISCIPLE

Damn man.. I'm sorry, that really sucks

itsjohn56

got her started but it has a horrible knock/ rattle and if you try and throttle at all it dies.... id post a video but cant figure out how

itsjohn56

<iframe src="https://vid.me/e/H62y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no" height="480" width="272"></iframe>

this is a video of what she sounds like:(

Last edited:

itsjohn56

hey guys i did a cOMPression test on her and every cylinder had low compression at abou
75 psi, the repaIr manual said to put a little oil in the cylinder and repeat the test and if the psi gets higher its the rings, and if its lower its piston or cylinder damage and everyone had a higher reading of about 90 in every cylinder. is it possible for the rings to come off every single piston ? well i dropped the motor getting ready to tear it apart and look for damage.

Attachments

Last edited:

blkbrd

Elite Member

itsjohn56

nah not stupid hahah the first time around i did forget to do that:rolleyes: but those number are after i realized that it did matter XD

itsjohn56

i forgot to take pictures this week but i got the engine taken apart and the bearings on the pistons are definitely trashed. the cylinders look pretty good , so im hoping a new set of piston bearings and rings will fix my problem:/!

itsjohn56

and could oil that got all in my air box, from my bike being in a ditch, be the reason it would die as soon as you used the throttle at all? i know im dumb for not noticing it when i was trying to start the bike, but, this is my first bike. so:p you live and you learn. definitely going to be a memorable first bike