Bar End Mirror Options

Tsaph

I use the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FMTX4M/ref=oh_details_o03_s02_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]these ones[/ame]. I switched the mirrors for the smaller concave ones but the mount is the same. The only trick is to get the base to stick in the bar end while you expand the sleeve. That and I am kinda worried that it will kill the internal threading in the bar.

RodneyBR

I use the these ones. I switched the mirrors for the smaller concave ones but the mount is the same. The only trick is to get the base to stick in the bar end while you expand the sleeve. That and I am kinda worried that it will kill the internal threading in the bar.
Yea, that is the trick for sure!

Another option is to drill a small hole through bar and use pin, but this would only work on left side.

I've also thought about putting sharp pieces of metal in the rubber, maybe it would grip better when expanded inside.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

tatty2012

Speaking of these mirrors, I got some of these and can't get them to go into the bars. The nuts that came with them are too big to go inside the internal threads of the bars. I think I'm going to have to get a little bit longer bolt and a smaller nut to get them installed correctly. I'm currently only using one and it's "jimmy rigged" using the factory bar-end.