Banks and liquor stores REALLY don't like

Pointman1776

Elite Member
Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

DragonBlu

Thank god you didn't take another step! It's a different world now days. My wife even demands I remove my boots before climbing into bed. :)

Dustin600

This past winter when it was in the 20's one morning, I pumped my gas and went inside to pay. I didn't remove my helmet because I was trying to keep the heat in. The clerk was pale, wide eyed and shaking as he handed me my change. I gave him a confused look and he whispered,"I thought you were gonna rob me man." I said, "Nope just too lazy to take my helmet off." As I turned to leave, it was obvious from the dead silence and their stares that everyone in line behind me thought the same thing. I haven't done that since.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Sparkxx1

My girlfriend hates when we go on trips and I'm too lazy to take off the helmet at gas stations. Just too lazy :eek: But I always get the silent stares :p

BKP

...when you walk through the door still wearing your helmet.

Learned that yesterday.

The hard way.

(sigh)

:eek:

At least the security guard kept everything holstered while I complied with his "request" to fully remove my helmet before taking another step.

Live and learn. :)
LMFAO --

I still don't... at gas stations and convenience stores. At banks I use the outside ATM... If the business takes less than five minutes, I'm too lazy to pull the lid...

Deathdiesel

Can honestly say I havent had this happen. Then again I usually go to very public gas stations, and have a clear visor, with it fully up.

I wonder what stores in town I can try this on..

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

linkgt

I was getting my blood drawn a while ago, and I remember seeing this guy come in full touring gear. He had a modular helmet on and had the chin up, but it was still funny see him walk in the office in that manner.

Michael Wilson

during the coler months I wear a bandana over my face under my helmet to keep my face warm. One day I walked into a gas station and forgot to take it off... Opps my bad =)