Bad News, I'm having to sell.

DefyingLegions

Well everyone, it was short lived. I am having to sell my 2010 Yamaha FZ6R. :( I have run into some emergencies with the family and I need to let her go. Its in great condition and has had regular maintenance. She has less than 7,000 miles on her, and the tires are practically brand new. I have a black and silver cover I can throw in with it , also a rear wheel stand we can possibly negotiate in some how. I know its typically frowned upon to try and sell here but I figured if anyone had some appreciation for this great bike it was you all. Give me a call or text if you are interested

Adam
615-426-1565

latony007

bummer you have to sell, good luck. i dont think its frowned upon trying to sell here but a moderator might move it to the for sale section.

SurfJunkie

GLWS.
Mods will move it.

Kinda hard to "sell" something without a price. I think the TOS for the for sale forum requires a price.

Thestache

DOGGONE GONE IT Defying...I am sorry this is happening to you, and I really wish this was February, as I will be looking to probably buy a FZ6R. It's number 1 on my list of 3, FZ6R, Ninja 1000, Ninja 650 ABS

Even worse...I am in freakin LaVergne...maybe a 30min ride to where u r.

Well, things happen for a reason....good luck bro, and sorry you have to sell