bad cagers

oorgle

We all come across cagers who do stupid things. here are a couple i caught while out riding.

distracted driver and speeding sheriff - YouTube

The first part of the video is of a Sonoma County Sheriff pulling a trailer with 2 jet skis doing 75mph in an area with a max speed limit while towing of 55mph. I saw him coming up and clocked him. figured if he is going that fast he's not going to pull me over so I eventually pulled away.

The second part of the video is of a lady driving a minivan who is clearly not paying any attention to the road. she swerves multiple times and cross's the lines twice. when i pulled up next to her at a stop light she still wasn't paying attention and was staring at either a cellphone or something on her dash. I so badly wanted to knock on her window and tell her to pay attention before she kills someone.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

oorgle

i could have called the cops but from my experience, if you call on someone who is mobile and not guaranteed to kill someone the cops won't come.

I was driving home one night pretty late on the freeway and came up on this semi. This guy was all over the road swerving heavily.It looked like he was asleep at the wheel. I called 911 and gave description of the truck, license etc. I continued to follow the guy for about 20 minutes because there was no way i could pass him without being hit. cops never came, and we passed 3 towns and the highway patrol station.

The camera i use is a GoPro hero 2

Last edited:

Chevyfazer

I was riding behind a young girl one night who for miles keep looking for something in her back seat, I would pull up besid her a few times and she looked and giggled thinking I was flirting with her. Well we finally pulled up to a red light and signaled for her to roll down her window and she did quickly with a big ole smile on her face and I said " ma'am for the love of GOD please watch the road!!! It's people like you who kill people like me" she said " omg I'm sooooooo sorry I'm looking for my phone" at that point the light was turning green and I just shook my head and rode off.

oorgle

I was riding behind a young girl one night who for miles keep looking for something in her back seat, I would pull up besid her a few times and she looked and giggled thinking I was flirting with her. Well we finally pulled up to a red light and signaled for her to roll down her window and she did quickly with a big ole smile on her face and I said " ma'am for the love of GOD please watch the road!!! It's people like you who kill people like me" she said " omg I'm sooooooo sorry I'm looking for my phone" at that point the light was turning green and I just shook my head and rode off.

thats great. She thought she was cute til you put her in her place.

applejax

Where is the part of the story where you got her number ??