Backpack

RyanChristenson

Anyone have any recommendations for a good backpack. Looking for one with laptop padded area and some type of helmet strap. I have a bilt that has a very handy helmet sleeve that unzips but no laptop sleeve. We are now required at work to take laptops home so need to find new backpack. Don't want to spend a fortune though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D52

Anyone have any recommendations for a good backpack. Looking for one with laptop padded area and some type of helmet strap. I have a bilt that has a very handy helmet sleeve that unzips but no laptop sleeve. We are now required at work to take laptops home so need to find new backpack. Don't want to spend a fortune though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the biggest fan of Cycle Gear's own brands, but I've had this for a couple years now and it's holding up fairly well.

SEDICI - Sicilia Backpack - Basic Backpacks - Backpacks - Luggage - Accessories - Cycle Gear

lark

I use Timbuk2 bags, they don't have a helmet sleeve, but I absolutely love them. I have a backpack of theirs I use for school, I'm sure if you can take the helmet sleeve off the other bag you can attach it to a number of different backpacks. The bag I have has a pad for your back, laptop sleeve on the inside, and 2 smaller compartments. It also has straps on the bottom of the bag where you can roll up a coat or blanket or something and have it attached to the bottom. And it has a water bottle pocket on the outside.

I also use their messenger bags when i'm not going to school. I bought some stuff at target and I made sure it would all fit in there. The messenger bags have a cross strap that attaches from the opposite side and it keeps the bag stablized to your body. They all have laptop sleeves in them. Their materials are also very durable and water resistant. You can build a bag on their website, but I usually just pick them up on sale or on amazon.

djf18374

I use this backpack, and love it.

Motocentric Mototrek

Access Denied

I'm getting out of the sportbike scene and am going for a touring setup for this next year. I have no need for the pack any more. If you're interested, let me know and I'll see about a price. It's like new.

Last edited:

Rollo1886

Ogio Mach 1

I use an Ogio Mach1 for commuting. My company started requiring us to do the same thing, so i had to switch to a bag with a laptop sleeve. The msrp on the Mach 1 is $100.00, but you can find a deal if you hunt around. I got mine for almost half of that. Hope this helps!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member