Baby Come Back!

tr1umph4nt

After leasing My 2012 FZ6R to my brother in law(he was continuing the payments), and after him crashing, with my sister, After I told him hes not good enough to ride with a passenger, after i told him to get some riding shoe(instead of buying another helmet for my sister), after giving him a riding jacket(but he rather wear a stylish leather jacket with no protection, and cheap materials). Fortunately he walked away with a sprained ankle, bruises, and scrapes. My sister came out without a scratch( i thought it was impossible, but im glad).

Well I have the FZ6R again, and now have 2 bikes. At first i wanted to go naked, then i recieve this 15% off from yamaha on any purchase because its my birthday month. so I decided to just put it back together with fairings, and back to its natural form.

I bought from yamaha:
R Side fairing
L side Fairing
a pair of carbon fiber r1 mirrors.( hope it fits, looks like it fits)

On my to do list:
Bar ends,
Maybe Fix the tank

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368201105.349403.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368201130.138358.jpg

R Fairing
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368201155.488015.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368201204.342532.jpg

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Grumpy

OOoooo, I spy a cbr1000rr in that stable. Was going to get that paint scheme on mine but with with red and black instead.

Have fun with the rebuild hope nothing else was too screwed up.

RoadTrip

If a person has to borrow a thing, then its likely they are not the type of person to take care of a thing. Essentially, with hardly an exception, every time I have lent something out, it comes back in worse shape than when it left.

Tell these lenders to get their own shit, and I hate it when they act like your stingy cause you don't want to lend stuff out: golf clubs, tools, firearms, vehicles, even BBQ pits, I mean really! If they took care of your stuff, it would be a different story, but these borrowers never do - I always get burned.

End Rant