available aftermarket stuff

MNDZA

fz6rwolf

On a bike this size you can feel 5hp, won't be like you threw a nitrous switch but you can tell. I'm actually liking stealth mode so no loud pipes on this bike. My last bike was a Honda VTX1300 cruiser that I put Cobra low-boy staggered pipes on and unbaffled it, LOUD when I cracked it open, could set off car alarms which was kinda fun. But even though this bike isn't meant as a speed demon it has a sportbike look which to law enforcement if it has loud pipes makes it more conspicous and more of a target to get pulled over so I'll stay stealth as I really don't want to give the state of RI, or CT, MA or any other state more of my hard earned money than I have to:rolleyes:

xplodnstar

Any update on whether the flush mount blinkers or fender eliminator are specifically designed for the FZ6R?
I can attest to these front signals.
eBay Motors: 2002-2008 Yamaha YZF R6 R6S R1 CHROME FLUSH LED SIGNALS (item 330322709497 end time Apr-23-09 01:15:06 PDT)

This was the best price I found, @ $30 with shipping. They fit perfectly and look great. I'll have a picture up soon. They do come in other colors too, but the chrome looked best on the white bike.

As for the fender eliminator, I used a generic one and "massaged" it. Looks good and was cheap (again, pics soon), but took more planning and work than a simple bolt-on replacement.

MNDZA

Thanks! I just ordered them. I couldn't stand the look of my turn signals. I think the chrome should look good with the black.

xplodnstar

Thanks! I just ordered them. I couldn't stand the look of my turn signals. I think the chrome should look good with the black.
For the Raven I'd go chrome or smoke. Either way it will look nice. All depends on if you want flash or stealth.

Hope you like 'em, they are easy to install.

xplodnstar

As promised, here are pics of the lights and FE.

The FE was one I picked up at CycleGear. The white one was on sale for $8, so it made sense. The lights were @ $25, but they have a neat feature of amber sides, so they are visible even to those next to me. Also the screws for the plate have LEDs so they illuminate the plate. Those were $20.

O-turn

Partier
I can attest to these front signals.
eBay Motors: 2002-2008 Yamaha YZF R6 R6S R1 CHROME FLUSH LED SIGNALS (item 330322709497 end time Apr-23-09 01:15:06 PDT)

This was the best price I found, @ $30 with shipping. They fit perfectly and look great. I'll have a picture up soon. They do come in other colors too, but the chrome looked best on the white bike.

As for the fender eliminator, I used a generic one and "massaged" it. Looks good and was cheap (again, pics soon), but took more planning and work than a simple bolt-on replacement.
Where did you get the FE from? Did I miss the link? Looks awesome!

xplodnstar

Where did you get the FE from? Did I miss the link? Looks awesome!
Thanks.

The FE was one I picked up at CycleGear. The white one was on sale for $8, so it made sense. The lights were @ $25, but they have a neat feature of amber sides, so they are visible even to those next to me. Also the screws for the plate have LEDs so they illuminate the plate. Those were $20.

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...&item=MRX_NPBK
http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...tem=MRX_LAT1_G
http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...=BUZ_1043558_G

I had to bend the bracket a bit to put it at the right angle for reading the plate, but it wasn't too hard.

xplodnstar

MNDZA

Cool thanks for the link....after I get more used to my bike, I will order this exhaust. I just wish I could hear a sound clip first.

C

CravenMoorhead

I'd really like to see a torque curve on a dyno graph with this 2bro's (or even stock!)...

Johnfz6r

That rear fender is super sexy, guess i am going to have to add that to my personal economical stimulus package.

jbond

I contacted Rumble Concept on the phone about 2 weeks ago regarding the Fender Eliminator. They told me it was in R&D and should be available in about a month. That was 2 weeks ago...so hopefully something soon!

jbond

Does anyone else feel the need the change out the mirrors?! Any options out there? Something lower possibly...