Auto Tuner Install.....

Howdy! Alright, check it out! I was going to buy a Auto Tuner cause Power Commander isn't making a map to fit our bike with a TBR exhaust! So check out how much they wanted for the install of the Auto Tuner!

To install the Auto tuner it would probably cost about:

$ 200.00 to have the O2 sensor bung welded on (I don’t weld I send it to a local welder)

$ 255.00 to remove and reinstall the exhaust and to fit the O2 sensor, may cost more if I have to drop the radiator. My labor charge is $89.00 per hour

$ 89.00 to mount the pc 5

$ 39.96 for exhaust header gaskets

Total with tax $ 611.48

Do you want that dyno tuned as well? We can dyno tune it here on our Dyno. We charge $400.00 to map the PC5.

So needless to say, I'm not getting the Auto Tuner! I'm just going to buy the Yamaha Race 520 Conversion Chain & Sprocket Kit!

Craxican

Ridiculous...it cost me $200 total...and there's no need to Dyno Tune if you have teh Auto Tuner...what assholes...if you take the headers off yourself and take them to a welder that will take out some cost...but the place I took it to did it all for $200 and a Dyno Tune here is only $80 and that's a before AND after tune...call more places man...i love my Auto Tuner...NEVER HAVE TO DYNO TUNE no matter WHAT I have done to it

Ridiculous...it cost me $200 total...and there's no need to Dyno Tune if you have teh Auto Tuner...what assholes...if you take the headers off yourself and take them to a welder that will take out some cost...but the place I took it to did it all for $200 and a Dyno Tune here is only $80 and that's a before AND after tune...call more places man...i love my Auto Tuner...NEVER HAVE TO DYNO TUNE no matter WHAT I have done to it
I had assumed it was going to be around $200, but I guess I was wrong! I had planned on looking around more, but my options are limited! I'm stationed in Hawaii! I'm just going to get the Auto Tuner installed once I'm stationed back on the mainland! I bought the -1, +2 Sprocket set instead!

Craxican

Sweet...I have that set-up...really easy to power wheelie in first...i've gotten it up in second...and i'm trying to see if i can do anything in third...

Cool, maybe I'll try to learn now.......maybe!

miketriebsch

Yes that's mph lol. I didn't realize it hurt it that bad lol. But I bet it climbs up there like a SOB thou?! That's the set up I planned on doing but I do occationally like to do long rides.

Nyuu

This is from 2009... lol