Attn. California Riders - Meet up 6-10-2012

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Kdubb223

Sounds like a great time. Too bad shaver lake is 320 miles from me... Need a SoCal / NorCal meetup :D

will415

sweet

I think the main thing was getting people from socal and norcal to all be able to meet up so centrol cali made more sense. Maybe this one first then north or socal next.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

will415

hotel stay

Would some of u consider a motel 6 to save some cash and stay there I have some people out there and can make a few calls for hotel to find some good rates.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member
Last edited:

will415

hmm

It's still something that's just up in the air but by the looks of it not many responding back. Would it help if the time was changed. I understand driving is alot and well mostly straight highwayS till we got into fresno. We really just want to set something up that will work for all of us.

will415

hmm

Ya that's sounds fine for me I wont know till next week or so when i will have my weekend off next month.

will415

event

Lets actually leave this one up for the night give everyone a chance to see it still. Maybe not everyone is home yet, if maybe we can get some people still if we don't then we dont till next month and I guess vegas this weekend it is lol

Z3roFlaw

Yea it's a little late notice for me, but I would love to meetup with other cali riders at some point. I do plan on going out for a few rides this weekend and I work on breaking in the bike, but I won't be able to make this meetup unfortunately.

will415

side note

Wish u could come grrr lol, but yes next time, on the side note I want to go to this raceway this weekend check the video out on the website i sent on as a link. Theres a race up there saturday and Sunday. http://www.thunderhill.com/

Antedev

Hey

Im from Santa Cruz, That ride is a little too far for me specially when i only have my permit haha, but if there is ever a meetup closer to me let me know! we should do a ride thru highway 9/skyline/4 corners/ coast rd is like bikers heaven there! youtube it!

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

will415

hmm

Which is thay i have rode highway 1 into pacifica before into skyline blvd. Not sure which ur speaking up send a link.

flyingminno

Sounds like fun but its just a little too far for the time I have open this weekend, I agree there should be at least 2 Cali meet ups, Nor Cal and So Cal.

Z3roFlaw

Sounds like fun but its just a little too far for the time I have open this weekend, I agree there should be at least 2 Cali meet ups, Nor Cal and So Cal.
Yea I agree. We should try for regular meet ups for the NorCal and SoCal folks. At some point I think we should both meet half way because I'd like to meet you folks someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk