Attempted Robery On Ducati shop

CrazyCawi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtdN5L0x5B4&hd=1]Attempted Robbery @ Ducati Croydon - YouTube[/ame]

travisH3

wow, what a bunch of low lifes. The guy pushing the scooter over not once, but TWICE had me dieing. it sucks the bikes will be damaged from them trying to get them but atleast the theives didnt get away with anything.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

DragonBlu

I love it. It's like "now go home and lick your wounds dumb asses and while you're at it, fix up your bike that got dumped twice. idiots.

StarZero81

Elite Member

RoadTrip

Guess they thought the Ducati staff would be a bunch of pussies, nope, these were dudes who actually work for a living, don't F with a working man.

oldtouring b

Stupid question

If the bastards got the bikes outside--WHAT was the next step?? I see no truck or??

I have read that this type of crime is out of control in Europe. The crooks are back on the street within hours!!

Fizzer6R

I lol'ed at the fact they were riding scooters. What a bunch of hardcore badasses. :rolleyes:
at first thought yes, however that is their plan, they intend to push the bike they steal with a scooter, works actually better than another bike

and i've heard a reason this is out of control over there is, if a shop worker or anyone else injures a thief during... they are the ones that end up being punished instead of the other way around:wtfgun:

stevet

at first thought yes, however that is their plan, they intend to push the bike they steal with a scooter, works actually better than another bike

and i've heard a reason this is out of control over there is, if a shop worker or anyone else injures a thief during... they are the ones that end up being punished instead of the other way around:wtfgun:
It's truly unbelievable that the laws are actually protecting the criminals instead of the victims. You can thank bleeding heart liberals, lawyers and people that just allow it all to happen without protest. I often quote the famous words of Edmond Burke. "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to stand by and do nothing".

In the surveillance video you do get a clear view of one of the robbers license plates. Probably the plate or bike are stolen too. If you use a weapon like a tire iron as shown in a robbery it not only is felony armed robbery but if someone is killed all the perps are guilty of murder no matter who did it. It's hard enough these days to make a living but to have scum bags that would rather rob working people than work is inexcusable. Hopefully if not already the douche bags will get theirs.

stevet

It's truly unbelievable that the laws are actually protecting the criminals instead of the victims. You can thank bleeding heart liberals, lawyers and people that just allow it all to happen without protest. I often quote the famous words of Edmond Burke. "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to stand by and do nothing".

In the surveillance video you do get a clear view of one of the robbers license plates. Probably the plate or bike are stolen too. If you use a weapon like a tire iron as shown in a robbery it not only is felony armed robbery but if someone is killed all the perps are guilty of murder no matter who did it. It's hard enough these days to make a living but to have scum bags that would rather rob working people than work is inexcusable. Hopefully if not already the douche bags will get theirs.

Fizzer6R

although in the case below, the guy went over-board, but at least he didn't get punished for basically giving out what most criminals deserve

McDonald's beat down
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Fizzer6R

End of the video says he got charged with assault.......
later follow-up "McIntosh was cleared in December". the girls pleaded guilty, and got community service w/probation

BKP

Well, at least it explains why the constables don't carry guns in the UK...
...the perps are pencil-necked pussies...