Atlanta: Hot & Nerdy

AngryAnt

Just checking, but my wife and I will be in Atlanta for Dragoncon next Saturday and Sunday, anybody else going to be at the convention getting their nerd on?

For those of you that are unfamiliar, Dragoncon is a little like Comic-Con but less about comics and more about Sci-Fi in general. There will be a good number of sci-fi TV actors there (I'm hoping to get some autographs from Leonard Nimoy & The Shat) and a lot of people do the dress-up thing just as a tradition.

I'll be there sans bike of course, we're taking the 9 hour Amtrak train from our hometown to Atlanta Friday.

Last edited:

AngryAnt

Bump. Guessing nobody's in the Atlanta area, but I'm hopping on the train first thing in the morning headed to the convention :)

AngryAnt

Well I managed to survive the weekend in Atlanta. While I didn't get to ride the bike for a few days, I did keep my eyes peeled. Lots of nice bikes I just didn't have my camera out in time for, but I snagged a few. Also including a few gems from Dragoncon for your enjoyment. Had a good time, saw a few panels, saw hundreds of interesting costumes, and even walked away with some swag autographed by Shatner.

CrazyCawi

some epic pics right there thanks. I like the halo guys the best, even though I dont like the game they did an amazing job replicating them

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

AngryAnt

If you like those, I got quite a few more 'chunky' ones for ya...bare in mind this is about a dozen of almost 200 costumes pics I took...a few of them are probably even NSFW, but not these :)

(yes, that's shaved into his chest hair)

The 'thick' Master Chief is among my favorites...