Any want to get rich with me???

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
My name is xxxxxxx xxxx, the Principal Assurance manager for the Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong. The sum of $22,500.000.00USD is in my possession. I do solicit for your assistance in moving these funds out of my bank. I intend to give you 40% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication. Should you be interested, please send me mail through my private email for more details ([email protected])

Regards
yyyyyyy xxxx

This is an email that I received tonight. This person wants to give me $9 million to help them move some money. Anyone want to get in on this with me? If we keep it between us, we can split the money and start funding a whole ton of aftermarket parts for the FZ6R!! :steve:

However, I would just like to note that I am not sure what name to call this person. The x's represent one name, but the y's represent another name. This person referred to their self with two different names, so maybe being on a correct first name basis is not important. :don'tknow:

I just love these stupid scammer emails. :rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:

arcflash316

:Dits funny how blatently they want to seem legit but they are really obvious at being scam artist....and using different names, oh ya that doesn't scream it loud and clear!!! hahaha you can count me out:eek:

I already had one scare this year with identity theft, I think thats enough for me for a while..(forever)

oyamyers

I'm in... who else wants to get rich quick?:steve::steve::steve:

OTTF

That's cool but I already got my Nigerian benefactor sending me my money any day now...

BluePill

That's cool but I already got my Nigerian benefactor sending me my money any day now...

My guy Madoff promises 950% return if I can wait 157 years 'till he's finished with his current "assignment".

Craxican

Wow you KNOW MR. xxxxxxxx too???? That's amazing...he wants to send me to Lebanon though...watch out for Mr. yyyyyyyy though, he's shady!!!:eek:

bmw675

the sad thing is, they wouldn't be sending those e-mails to people unless they have made money on it before.

cbzdel

I tried to email him and he told me the offer was not for me :mad:

arcflash316

the sad thing is, they wouldn't be sending those e-mails to people unless they have made money on it before.
so true......what a wonderful world we live in:D