Any gamers out there? Astro A40 Audio System and 7 Mode modded controller for sale :)

iSpoolin

Well guys even though I would love to play games as much as I want I honestly just can't. So I have no need for these things anymore.

So i'm selling my Astro MLG headset, and my Modded Controllers from EvilControllers.com.

First up is the Astro Headset:

Compatible with PC,Xbox 360, PS3 (need another cable for that, its 15$ on Astro's site.)

I have every connector available included here except for the PS3 one. Even the one to use the headest with a guitar amplifier.

Also includes the Hard Shell Astro Carrying case.

Also includes the MP3 cable so you can simply plug your Ipod,MP3 player, or Computer into the mixamp and it will play your music as if it was on the games soundtrack. its a really cool feature actually.

I got this headset when black ops came out, haven't hardly used it since then.

The package I have retails for 290$ brand new. I've used it for literally 31 hours of play time so i'm not knocking alot off.

I'm asking 200$ Shipped.

Heres the pics:

Next up is a 7 mode Modded Controller from Evil Controllers.

It includes the Autoburst feature and is compatible on COD:Black Ops.

For those who don't know this controller will make you shoot semi auto weapons fully automatic and shoot the weapons such as the M16 that shoot in 3 shot burst fully automatic.

It looks just like a stock xbox controller except for it has a blue ring of light instead of a green one.

Only had the controller for a week or two, hardly used it. Works great though. Paid $154 for it asking 110$ shipped

Heres the pics of it:

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pics haha

If you buy the headset and controller i'll give you the special price of 250$ shipped for everything :)