any Fantasy Football or basketball players out there?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

Sup JT, hope all is well. i went up to Gorman yesterday was thinking about you, wondering how far it still was to BF. However it was fing freezing up there (it was about 6pm) so i decided to head back to the lowlands lol.

I am in one football at work, After getting my *** handed to me in baseball i am fairing slightly better in Football at 4-3. No one is really running away with it though.

Bert-Aus

The lingerie leagues are a bit of fantasy, but that might just be me;)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

have a great time in hawaii, my brother lived there for 7 years so i got to know Oahu pretty well. Take either the Discover Scuba thing they offer, they also have SNUBA there too i believe, or at least the submarine ride. Oh and captain ATV boy you can ride ATVs through the Ranch in the middle and see some Movie sights, but you have to go slow of course.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

yes already looked into the submarine and planning on doing the parasailing, snorkeling, surfing, ATV, helicopter tours, luaus, and sight seeing to waterfalls. I have no idea what SnUBA... is that snorkeling?
SNUBA is like scuba diving but instead of wearing the tank your connected to the surface by a long *** hose. In Hawaii you can actually go diving even if your not certified, an instructor just stays in arms reach at all times i think its called discover scuba. For Snorkeling goto Huanama Bay. Thats a lot of stuff you got planned there your going to have an awesome time. You can usually get discounts if you buy some of those activities in a package.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

we are looking into booking most of that along with the resort reservations in hopes to save some $$$$$$ considering a ocean front corner room at the Hilton in resort at wikiki **** it how often do I go to Hawaii??? never and probably wont go again so lets make it count

Hilton Village is awesome, its like a little well, village lol. In fact that is where the submarine launches. its a little hike from the main drag but used to have a great round table pizza right on the beach lol. If you have the bucks though the Moanna Surfrider is the place to stay.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member