Another Rider Dies

xplodnstar

There was a downed cruiser on my way to work this morning too. I'm not religious, but I always say a little prayer when I pass crashed cycles.

My heart goes out to this one.

cbzdel

oyamyers

I cant feel to bad, you act stupid and stupid things happen.. Personally I thought this video gave motorcycle riders a bad name..

(this is just my opinion though, I dont want to offend anyone if they feel different)
I agree "if" these guys were out doing stupid things then you have to expect bad things will happen. You're right, the news story gives riders a bad name and if you look at stories like this from all over the country, the media always gives riders a bad name. Wonder why they don't talk about car crashes the same way the talk about motorcycle crashes. Could the media be a little bias???

cbzdel

The thing I dont believe is the video Headline..

"Motorcycle crash leaves one dead, disrupts rail service"

So its the motorcyclists fault my train was late!!! Really?? If this was a story was say a car running an intersection and killing a motorcyclist, it would really piss me off.. Even with this story about people stunting/racing on the street it still bothers me.. What a terrible headline, cut the guy a little break, he did just die regardless of what happened..

O-turn

Partier
Sad to see anyway you look at it :(

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Prayers go out to the family and friends. Always sad to see a rider go down. :(