Another new member!

cezell09

Well I've had my FZ6R for over a month now and I just had my 600 mile service so I thought it'd be a good idea to actually introduce myself instead of :stalking: all of the threads.:D My name's Christian and this is my first bike. I am 21 years old and live in Southern California. I absolutely love my bike and have no regrets about buying it. It was a great decision. My mods include frame sliders and a fender eliminator (IMO the fender eliminator makes the bike look so much better). I've got a Yamaha bubble windshield on order right now and should have it within the next week. :cool:

Well anyway, I'm glad to be a part of this community and look forward to interacting with all of you.:cool:

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Welcome to the forum... Lots of great people here!

acomeaux33cx

Welcome to the club

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

cezell09

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Welcome to the forum... Lots of great people here!
Well hello there. Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to the club
I feel welcome already!

welcome to the forum!!! Lots of great information and excellent people to give you advice. I am sure that you will feel right at home in no time. make sure that you try to use the search feature, it sure does make everyone's job easier, because no one likes repeating the same things every time a new person joins.
Yes. I always use the search first. I've been involved with enough forums to know that people don't like repeating themselves haha.

MustGoFaster

Greetings and be welcomed! :D The search engine holds a bounty of wisdom as do many of the folk who dwell here! Feel free to pick our collective brain and, above all, have fun!

blkbrd

Elite Member
M

Mork201277

welcome to the form ., i am new of there ,too !
i love your bike .:wav:

meganiimarie

Welcome :D

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

cezell09

i really do feel quite welcome! Thank you all. And you needn't worry, I will definitely be using the search function often.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

6R Blackout

Welcome, your gonna love this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!