All weather Motorcycle Cover?

BigNoob101

Hey guys, currently I am looking for a rainy weather motorcycle cover for the fz6r. There is a thread from a while back but I figured I might as well ask you guys if you had any other recommendations for this.

Bloo

Oxgord all weather case I bought from Amazon works very well. It has a leathery feel to the outer shell and a soft inner liner. Its also waterproof. It doesn't leave fuzz on the bike after use. It has a two little loops on the bottom of the cover that you can tie together with a strong under the belly of the bike so the wind doesn't turn it into a sail. I made the mistake of buying the 81 to 89 inch cover and it's just barely covers the back wheel all the way down to the bottom of the chain so if you get it go for the 91+ size. No logos on the cover and they can't see the bike so nobody passing through my community can tell what it is.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00THRN0HM/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1449795622&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=oxgord+motorcycle+cover&dpPl=1&dpID=41K45xjOsaL&ref=plSrch[/ame]