Aftermarket stuff

RedDeadRaven

So, I want to trade in my FZ6R, and since I'm gonna get screwed on the trade-in value, I'm considering selling this stuff separately if any one is interested.

1) Power Commander V - $280ish + shipping. I fully intended to install this, but I decided to wait until I got the Graves block-off plates to do it all at once, plus I started learning to wheelie and didn't wanna have to also learn the new throttle control at the same time. So, its been opened and plugged into my laptop, but never installed. I was also going to wire in a switch so I could change between a "power" map and a "gas saver" map on-the-fly. Its a simple on/off rocker switch. I also already cut 2 good lengths of wire (plenty long because I wasn't sure where stuff would get mounted and routed). I tinned one end of each wire and already plugged them into the unit. I'll send switch and wires along with everything that came with the PCV. Not gonna be very flexible on the price, 'cause although its been opened, its in like new condition, never installed, and I don't see any new ones on ebay any cheaper. Oh yeah, the software cd came in a cardboard sleeve, and consequently has a few minor scuffs. But it plays fine, and I've put the disk in a cd case to prevent any more scuffing.

2) Graves smog block-off plates - $30 + shipping. Package is opened, but never installed. BTW-there's an excellent "how to install" thread on this forum, complete with pics-much better than the instructions that came with them. I'm about 99% sure you aren't finding these cheaper online, ebay or otherwise.

3) Raven seat cowl - $?. Been installed. Normal "wear and tear" on the paint but no scratches. IMO, the combination of the seat cowl and a fender eliminator is the best cosmetic upgrade on the FZ6R - and yes that includes the TB exhaust. The FE is a must but leaves the bike looking like its missing something. With all the glossy paint up front on the tank and fairings, the seat cowl does an amazing job of "balancing" out the look of the bike. There are pics in my profile.

I also have a set of black ASV shorty levers and Kawi ZX6 mirrors I may be willing to uninstall and sell for the right price.

Even better, if you're within driving distance of OKC, the bike is for sale - complete with all the above and a Two Bros Black series carbon fiber exhaust - not for individual sale, as I gave my stock exhaust to Marthy. ;)

BTW, I may be MIA for a few days, but I'll be back. I lurk on the forum regularly-just don't log in or post very often.

Last edited:

oldtouring b

Interested in 2 items..

Lets talk about the shorty levers and the seat cowl. Send me a pm including a price range and the condition of the levers. Many thanks Bob

CrazyCawi

Red dead please post pictures as per forum request.

On another note send me a pm on your price for the mirrors and include shipping to 55337 ill paypal you the money

CrazyCawi

why???.....

oldtouring b

someone has taken my available funds!

Marthy is making a luggage rack and touring windscreen. That's my open to buy for this month.

cavcuz05

PM me price on cowl shipped to 32256?

auniquesoul

post pics and prices of the levers shipped to 30045

redprodigy35

Interested in Kawi mirrors.
Please send a PM with price. ;)

RedDeadRaven

Well, I took some pics but I'm having trouble getting them off my camera:confused: I'm gonna try to reload my camera software (if I can find it) and if that doesn't work, my dads pc has a card reader that I can get them off with. Unfortunately, it'll have to wait till tomorrow. Haven't slept yet since getting off a 12 hr shift, and I've got another one at 7. Work just gets in the way of important stuff :rolleyes:. Anyhoo, I need sleep. Sorry redprodigy, CC's already got dibs on the mirrors. auniquesoul, check your pm.