Aftermarket Parts - Perth Aus

adamo3957

So I know have a collection of extra parts and no bike to fit them to...

Parts are in Perth - Australia, prices AUD,

Local Pick-up preferred - or postage cost to be paid by buyer.

(Message me for pics)

Item: Ohlins - Rear shock absorber (YA 907)
Condition: Used (Good)

+ ( I don't want to separate these)

Item: Cartridge emulators + 0.95kg springs
Condition: New never fitted/opened, still with the shop I ordered them from, I just didn't get to having them fitted

Price: $400 for the pair.

That's front and rear suspension for bugger all, and considering the kit for the front set me back $400... Its a good bargain.

I also have a de-restrictor plate that I'd be happy to see $75 ono for.

Last edited:

Bert-Aus

Adam, you may want to add re: the PCV if the software install disc and any maps are included -just a suggestion;)

GLWS!
Any news on your next ride on the horizon?

adamo3957

Adam, you may want to add re: the PCV if the software install disc and any maps are included -just a suggestion;)

GLWS!
Any news on your next ride on the horizon?
I should have, as they were both included... But they went a while ago.

Apologies to anyone who tried to message me in the last 3 weeks, message box was full. And I hadn't had chance to check it...

Berty... I'm torn... I was thinking a v Strom 650 and some long country tours. But theres the mt-09 tourer to look at.

A friend has (stupidly) leant me a k1200s to play on for a week. (Never thought 280+kg could move so fast). Oh and that 1200 is stupidly smooth and torquey... You can idle though a round about in 4th gear.... And it still smoothly pulls away.

That same friend has also (with a bit of my help) just finished rebuilding a gs1200 adventure that should be licensed and on the road soon, so I may borrow that for a bit.

But I'm mostly waiting to win the lotto and try the s1000 tourer....

Bert-Aus

I'm torn... I was thinking a v Strom 650 and some long country tours. But theres the mt-09 tourer to look at.

A friend has (stupidly) leant me a k1200s to play on for a week. (Never thought 280+kg could move so fast). Oh and that 1200 is stupidly smooth and torquey... You can idle though a round about in 4th gear.... And it still smoothly pulls away.

That same friend has also (with a bit of my help) just finished rebuilding a gs1200 adventure that should be licensed and on the road soon, so I may borrow that for a bit.

But I'm mostly waiting to win the lotto and try the s1000 tourer....
K1200s oooh baby! Chips & gravy!
I have only drooled on them but never got a ride,
maybe whilst your friend gets acquainted with his GS you can ride the K1200S ~you know just to keep the battery ticking over and stop things getting stiff.

I like the V-Strom idea, especially with duals on there to enjoy the dirt from time to time.

S1000...forget the lottery idea, find a way to make it happen in this life time:cool: