Aftermarket exhausts, what's your favourite?

BF12fz6r

I personally liked the sound of the M4 but it looks terrible, so I decided to go a complete custom route. I now run an R6 header but I don't currently have pictures with the r6 header on the bike. Here's a few pictures so you can get an idea what I did. I had an exhaust shop custom weld from where I chopped the stock muffler off, which I believe was almost a 4" opening down to 1.5" so I could slip on which ever muffler I wanted on. The sound from the Yoshi is one off :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BF12fz6r

No vid? What gives? :spank:
The mic on my GoPro. I'll have Something asap, Most likely when I get it over to Faster Motorsports for tuning on the dyno. I would love to run the maps that are already around but I'm sure they didn't account I'm a Mile High.

TBR and for a reason. It was a clutch for me at this point where I shut up a ignorant r6 owner. Dude had a badass '11 r6 with what he claimed was muzzy system. He bragged about how bad his bike was and belittled the 6r(Iknow, gotta be a sim or something) in front of a crowd. This is after I just complimented his bike. So I just asked how it sounded and long story short I left and shut him and his bike up.

Bert-Aus

Challenge accepted!

I see your ceramic-coated headers and raise my ceramic-coated headers with..... Viper Power! MUH-HA-HA-HAAAARGHH!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Ivan_13

I personally liked the sound of the M4 but it looks terrible, so I decided to go a complete custom route. I now run an R6 header but I don't currently have pictures with the r6 header on the bike. Here's a few pictures so you can get an idea what I did. I had an exhaust shop custom weld from where I chopped the stock muffler off, which I believe was almost a 4" opening down to 1.5" so I could slip on which ever muffler I wanted on. The sound from the Yoshi is one off :)

:eek:
This is exactly what I want to do to my bike! But I don't really know where to start. Can you help me out?