aftermarket exhaust

joloy133

This is for the fz6RRRRRRRRRRRRR people! New exhaust by M4 out of Texas. There"s a video on U Tube and on the company website. Looks and sounds good and is different than TBR. Choices...........!

joloy133

Hope I'm not late again, but devil has an exhaust for the XJ 6 (euro version) that looks like a fit for our fz6r..............fwiw.........later.

C

CravenMoorhead

Hope I'm not late again, but devil has an exhaust for the XJ 6 (euro version) that looks like a fit for our fz6r..............fwiw.........later.

Don't hope, go pee on a stick or something...:eek:

Atron

Personally waiting for leovince, also wrote to Akrapovič... they said that they currently don`t have plans for our bikes

cbzdel

Personally waiting for leovince, also wrote to Akrapovič... they said that they currently don`t have plans for our bikes
Leo Vince is what I am waiting for as well.. Keep in mind if you have not read, Leo HAS confirmed that they are working on an exhaust for our bikes!

xplodnstar

Personally, I'm hoping for a Scorpion. I've been happy with the look and sound on hubby's bikes, I think it would be a good fit for the FZ6R. Unfortunately, they have not answered my emails if they are working on one yet. :(

cbzdel

thats exactly why i am waiting for leos...always been fond of leovince
I have a leo vince on my Honda Ruckus and it sound like a harly haha!

Atron

hehe honda ruckus...heard leos on several bikes...tdm 850, fazer 1000, fazer 600...great sounding stuff plus good performance

stroke

i wonder if yoshimura will makew any exhaust modifications to the FZ6R or D&D in Dallas i have used both these and have enjoyed them both.. on different bikes that is

O-turn

Partier
Im sure once there are a bunch of FZ6R's out on the road the aftermarket will skyrocket!

cbzdel

My thoughts.. Its a BRAND NEW bike in a struggling economy.. Sales are slow for one, plus companies might not want to drop alot on R&D if they wont make alot.. I suspect it will be maybe a year or two for some people to take us seriously..

Just my thoughts, but I hope I am looking at it worse that it will really be...

xplodnstar

Let's hope it's faster than that.

On that same line, is anyone willing to donate their stock exhaust (those who have upgraded, of course) for me to try some experiments to see if I can get more sound out of it? I don't want to use mine because I ride to work most days. But if it's just taking up space for you, I can cover shipping.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Let's hope it's faster than that.

On that same line, is anyone willing to donate their stock exhaust (those who have upgraded, of course) for me to try some experiments to see if I can get more sound out of it? I don't want to use mine because I ride to work most days. But if it's just taking up space for you, I can cover shipping.
Mine's just laying in the garage. What do you imagine shipping costs might be? :confused:

SLAMF

I contacted Yoshimura before and they told me they have no plans on making an exhaust for the FZ6R.

xplodnstar

Mine's just laying in the garage. What do you imagine shipping costs might be? :confused:
I'm not sure yet. eBay has them with $25 - $50 shipping costs. I figure $50 at least for a consumer UPS account. If you're willing to box it up and send me the measurements & weight, I'll get a couple estimates and send you a shipping label.