Aftermarket Exhaust with OEM Center Stand?

Just wondering if anyone out there has an aftermarket exhaust on an FZ6R with OEM center stand? I need to keep the center stand but haven't found an aftermarket exhaust that will fit the bike with the center stand so thought I'd ask.

Thanks for the reply. I called the US office for LeoVince today and was told they have not tested their exhaust system on this bike with the center stand so they can not guarantee it will fit. That's what I was also told when I previously called TBR, so I was hoping to find someone through the forum who already had an aftermarket exhaust with the center stand on their bike.

jfruauff

on the delkevic website their picture of exhaust is on a bike with a center stand. Maybe contact them. On a side note if you get post a sound clip as I debating getting it soon.

Thanks for the tip on Delkevic. I called them and it will fit with the center stand. Not sure how soon I'll be buying but I will post sound clip of whatever I end up getting.

jfruauff

I just ordered the 8" setup. If your a member of the fz6r-forum members group on facebook ill be posting pics and a sound slip on there when I done. Comes in on monday.