Aftermarket exhaust question

Spunky99

Can I run TBR exhaust+juicybox on streets of California?
The Police examined my bike thoroughly when we got it free from the rear ender I had where the front bumper of a van that trapped my rear wheel underneath.

They asked me about the RaceTech springs, R6 Headers and the PCV. They said it was a beautiful bike and really liked the sound of the Viper exhaust. I wasn't even wearing my glasses and they didn't care. Cops seem to be giving bikes in CA a break. Just be calm and nice to them like they are Brothers, Uncles Etc and they will take care of you. No one cares about smog on a bike here.

k6gad

Sadly wait until AB 32 kicks in next year. I am afraid that will change.

The Police examined my bike thoroughly when we got it free from the rear ender I had where the front bumper of a van that trapped my rear wheel underneath.

They asked me about the RaceTech springs, R6 Headers and the PCV. They said it was a beautiful bike and really liked the sound of the Viper exhaust. I wasn't even wearing my glasses and they didn't care. Cops seem to be giving bikes in CA a break. Just be calm and nice to them like they are Brothers, Uncles Etc and they will take care of you. No one cares about smog on a bike here.

Spunky99

Sadly wait until AB 32 kicks in next year. I am afraid that will change.
For the purposes of the question asked, AB32 has zero effect.
It is for new bikes, not what we own today.