Adding integrated turn signal mirrors

codys21

I am looking to get some integrated turn signal mirrors and also some flush mount signals. My question is can I simply splice the wires from the mirror with the wires from the flush mounts? Is there anything else I need to take into consideration?

Thanks for any help,
Cody

indian9990

I am looking to get some integrated turn signal mirrors and also some flush mount signals. My question is can I simply splice the wires from the mirror with the wires from the flush mounts? Is there anything else I need to take into consideration?

Thanks for any help,
Cody
I'm not sure about the mirrors but the front turn signals are plug and play. I'm sure you can splice them though.

latony007

as long as you dont have he flush mounts hooked up as running lights you can. Good luck on the mirrors though, i tried too different ones with signals in them and could not see crapola out of either. The ebay ones looked awesome and worked great but you cant see anything behind you. i also tried the GSXR mirrors and you could see a bit more behind you but my hands were blocking most of the mirror cause those are so low. I have risers so may affect you different but i would check the angle and everything before i put them on.