Accent lighting and lower handlbars?

dhenry101

Does anyone know where I can get some red led accent lighting for my white/red fz6r? And also, is there a way to slightly lower the bars?:zombie:

Chucker

You can lower your front end a bit and get clip-ons, or you can put on a flat bar like a FZ1 bar and move your risers to the forward position.

etrnalone

check autozone or advanced auto for led lights. there cheap and look great with the correct placement. i put some on mine right under the fairing edge for an underglow look in red. cost me about 25 bucks and there really bright and light up good at night. they have many diffrent styles to choose from as well for engine light up and such.

etrnalone

for lowering the front bars someone told me that you could just loosen everything up and flip em. im not sure how that would work with clearance and such but you wouldnt have to buy any parts. anyone try this out yet?

gaspedal

I tried flipping them like your talking about and had bad clearance problems with them hitting tank when you turn. Looked cool though as long as you didnt have to drive it.

acomeaux33cx

Loosen ur risers and twist ur bars back towards u itll lower em. I have the blue led lights from autozone on mine. Ill post some pics when i get a chance or if u have facebook search Comeaux Aaron