A couple of great pics of Cali_rider

Wavex

I hope you don't mind me posting these John, but I just think these 2 pics of you are great so I thought I'd share!

These were taken @ Willow Springs:

:rockon::cheer:

Wolfman

Great pics......thanks for sharing! Nice skills oin the bike too! :thumbup:

B

boo68

Very nice! There is nothing like a guy in full leathers down on his knee ;)

W

Wildcard

lol I actually saw this pic in his avatar in another thread and couldnt make out the bike. I was like dont tell me hes on an fz6...but thats awesome man!

C

CHEMIKER

Amazing pics! Did you take those David? If so, excellent camerawork.

John, I'm again in awe of your abilities. You make all of this look so effortless. Great job :thumbup:

M

mlevins77

Signs that either you know how to track ride...or someone has been taking your bike to the track while you sleep:

1. Tape on lights...or no lights at all...
2. No blinkers or tag
3. The tire wear is most significant in areas the rest of us can't seem to get any wear at all...:rockon:

Amazing pics and riding...wow. Thanks for sharing...I now have a goal in life the goes beyond some day getting a "hole in one." I'm going to drag a knee and wear my tires down in the areas where I've never gotten my moneys worth before!!!:Flash::Flash::Flash:

Wavex

Amazing pics! Did you take those David? If so, excellent camerawork.

John, I'm again in awe of your abilities. You make all of this look so effortless. Great job :thumbup:
Negative! It was the pro at the track who took these pics... My goal is to ride like that by the end of 2010 :rof:

I NEED more trackdays!!! :D

S

staticghost

Love...Love .... Love the pics. Very nice body possition. Do I even have to say about the lean...Now that's Hotness it tell ya.

S

Stumbles06

Nice!!!

Love the rubber "flap" hanging of the edge of the rear tire in the first shot, as mlevins said. I still have a half inch "chicken strip" there :eek:

:)

reiobard

those are awesome pics, i wish i was that good...

F

FZ1inNH

Those are some SWEET shots! Great form John! :thumbup:

Note to self: Get mirrored visor for track day!

The reflection from the visor is great! Calendar shots all the way!

Cali rider

I am truly blushing from all of the nice things that have been posted. I'm just an old dude doing a trackday, but I try to get better each time out. On the day these pics were taken I was able to shave 3 seconds off my previous best so the effort is worth it!

Again, thank you very much for the kind words, everyone. I really appreciate it.

V

VEGASRIDER

Awsome! Those are poster shots material.Since cornering have been such a hot topic lately, anyone wants to know what looking thru the turn should look like for proper cornering techique, just look at that first shot of John. Textbook material there.

P

paulinus

I'm jealous! :D Even if there was a track close by I think I'd chicken out. Mad props, man.