dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

:jerk:
Alright Tony, I asked before, and I really want a bluetooth option, and you never responded..... :mad:

How's the sizing on that helmet???? Follow the size chart, go one up, one down????

Help a cheapskate out!!!!
I must have missed that, I am totally sorry. You should have shot me a message saying hey whats up you prick lol. I think the size is fine, I normally wear a medium and it fits good. Really for $87.5 if your not happy with the helmet I would be very surprised. Not sure if you saw reviews but the phone/music/gps works fantastic to high speeds. the helmet to helmet works great at slow speeds not at high speeds. I went out riding with my neighbor yesterday who does not have a bluttooth helmet and at like every stop like your screaming (especially cause he rides a Harley) to say go left or right or whatever, I hate it. My normal riding buddy does and the helmet at least eliminates that so when you slow to a stop you can just talk nice and normal through the helmets.

Latony.... y u no reply?? :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

that is a great deal... unfortunately I just spend way way way to much mula on a 70" TV sooooo yea no bike parts for me for a while.
no kidding I always respond, way too much time on my hands!

and 70" really? Your going to have to sit outside to be able to see it. You know what Freud would say about the size of a mans TV right?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

latony007

He would say "that TV is the ****ing shit!!!!" Lmfao. My living room is fairly big and I have it wall mounted in a huge wall that dwarfs anything under 60. Go big or go home

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
LOL, superbowl party at JT's house, everyone on the forum is invited!

latony007