GHOSTWITTHEMOST

So my buddy went to south Carolina this morning and last night he dropped off his daytona 675 to keep in my garage. We hung out last night and before he left he threw me the key and said have fun. So should I? I know I can handle it. I have 10000 miles on my 6r but it's not my bike so that's what makes me nervous. What would you do?If I do ride I will be taking my gopro and will make a lil vid.

Fizzer6R

heck yeah, long as he gave you the permission to ride it, and also that you agree if you happen to dump it will pay no matter how small or big $.

with that said, major warning: after the ride on it, of course you'll want one!

Brock Kickass

The responsible thing to do us ride it in a way that, if it was your bike, would not make you cringe if you knew someone was riding it that way. I have a policy against riding other people's bikes, but man, that would be awfully tempting. I might find myself suspending policy for a day or two...

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

heck yeah, long as he gave you the permission to ride it, and also that you agree if you happen to dump it will pay no matter how small or big $.

O yea I will deff take care of it if anything did happen! He said he trusts me 100% I asked is there anything I need to know about the bike and his response was "nope"

RoadTrip

That's the danger, you may become addicted to the additional power, once you taste it....

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member