4 insane things no one told you about motorcycles

Chucker

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

see this in the article! - is that a Lion riding sidecar?

Wooster

They left out the part that your checking account will hate you from all the money you dump into these things for mods...lol

applejax

my friends say that 1/2 the reason they want a bike is because they like the ritual of putting on gear as if going into war.

"You taking the WH today?" -friend

"you know it!" -AppleJax

Wh = War horse. She is my black beauty and Im her BlackKnight.

cdsdave

If you have ever owned a horse you would know that when you are done riding it says I will see you next time while the motorcycle says I will get you next time.

I have never been in trouble in my entire life until I decided to start riding motorcycles. What I have now learned is that a motorcycle is a two wheeled motorized transporter whose purpose is to transport you from one trouble spot to another trouble spot, and once you get there, if there is no trouble, you will probably makes some.

applejax

If you have ever owned a horse you would know that when you are done riding it says I will see you next time while the motorcycle says I will get you next time.

I have never been in trouble in my entire life until I decided to start riding motorcycles. What I have now learned is that a motorcycle is a two wheeled motorized transporter whose purpose is to transport you from one trouble spot to another trouble spot, and once you get there, if there is no trouble, you will probably makes some.
I really do not understand this post at ALL.

redprodigy35

The Ironman thing is so true lol!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member