30 days!!!!!!!!

Crocop43

Today mark the day were I only have 30 days left on my contract for the marine corps it's been a fun ride but after 3 deployments I'm ready to call it quits. looking to do some serious riding.....after all my fz is my only ride now since my truck broke down. I'm jut really happy to start a new chapter in my life....I finally proposed to my beautiful girl and life is only gonna get crazier from here.....I've always loved how this forum really does feel like a family and am glad I bought an fz6r!!!!!!
6b4e0166.jpg

Go BLUE!!!

Congrats man! Getting out is the best part :) Especially the last few weeks, the new guys envy you and old friends are gonna miss ya! Enjoy that time, cus once you are on the "outside" its a whole new beast :thumbup:

Thank you for your service, congratulations on the marriage now it's time to RIDE!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Don't lose your mind and reenlist. Finish your contract peacefully and get off the radar!

Never look back, live life with no regrets and keep your eyes on the
horizon. The best is yet to come with you and your gal.
Congrats on your new life and thanks for your service.
Semper Fi.

Thank you and the very best to you in all future endeavors sir. The future is a wonderful thing!

Back