22 year old dating an 18 year old?

Fizzi6ergal

Ever heard of turning the hoe into the housewife? My husband is 7 years older than me. My husband found me in a dance club flirting with his best friend. He turned this hoe into a housewife haha!

latony007

that's not a huge gap, at that age the gaps seems bigger but its really not. Your both still kids that have no idea what you want in the end lol. I say Go for it. im 42 and id cut off my right arm, and my wifes (who is 5 years older), to date an 18 year old LMAO.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

pjmac5

So I was working, and ordered some Pizza. Girl sounded gorgeous over the phone. We show up to pick it up, and sure enough, very cute girl is taking orders. Long story short, I gave her my number, and we've been talking ever since. I thought she'd be atleast 20. She's 18. I'm 22. I'm willing to give it a try, because she's really sweet, but I'm nervous that I'll end up screwed over in the end. She's a college student, has a job, has a car, knows what she wants to be in life, seems to be pretty goal oriented, seems like an over all good person, and seems to really dig me. And I'm digging her the same.

Any advice would be appreciated!

You have the wrong concern. She is ambitious...are you? She is 18, so to her you are a man because you are 22. However, when she is 22 and finishing college, she will not view you as a man because you are 26. She will or will not view you as a man based on who you are, what you have done and where you are going. If she respects you and admires you, then age will never matter.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

linkgt

I'd say go for it. In my opinion, the problem with young girls is that they're usually immature, but they crave sex a lot more. If this chick is mature and down to earth, then do it!

You have the wrong concern. She is ambitious...are you? She is 18, so to her you are a man because you are 22. However, when she is 22 and finishing college, she will not view you as a man because you are 26. She will or will not view you as a man based on who you are, what you have done and where you are going. If she respects you and admires you, then age will never matter.
This X10000.

Speaking form experience?? lol
Unfortunately, I can say that what Pjmac stated happened to me. me and my ex were the same age, however once she graduated college and then a year later I did, i just didn't "measure up" to her standards and long story short, she went to live her own life.

So take it from experience guys. do SOMETHING with your life. It can be anything, creating things, hobbies, or finding a decent job...At the end of the day, women want a do'er. The majority of you guys are older than me anyway so you guys probably know that by now.

Ivan_13

Unfortunately, I can say that what Pjmac stated happened to me. me and my ex were the same age, however once she graduated college and then a year later I did, i just didn't "measure up" to her standards and long story short, she went to live her own life.

So take it from experience guys. do SOMETHING with your life. It can be anything, creating things, hobbies, or finding a decent job...At the end of the day, women want a do'er. The majority of you guys are older than me anyway so you guys probably know that by now.

Ouch man. Sorry to hear that happened. What a bummer.

I see myself as pretty ambitious.. Which is why I dig her a lot. I actually think my "decent" job helped me a lot with her.

pjmac5

Speaking form experience?? lol
No...just married 25 years with 5 daughters. I have lived a little and seen a little. Many young men have lost their drive while we are raising a generation of young woman who are driven and ambitious. It is going to be tough for this young generation of men as woman want strong men not dependent thumb suckers.

FYI: Reaching level 10 on some video game doesn't mean you have drive.

MiniMose

I am 31, my girlfriend is 25, i met her shortly before she turned 21.

i met her at a bar that i played at, so i assumed she was 21 or older. ( i usually date a bit younger, on account that i am really ****ing immature)

age is just a number... to a point.

there is definitely nothing wrong with the age difference in your case at all.

Ivan_13

No...just married 25 years with 5 daughters. I have lived a little and seen a little. Many young men have lost their drive while we are raising a generation of young woman who are driven and ambitious. It is going to be tough for this young generation of men as woman want strong men not dependent thumb suckers.

FYI: Reaching level 10 on some video game doesn't mean you have drive.
I can assure you that I am not a dependent thumb sucker with no ambition..