Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ksanbon

Already thinking about your next bike?
I'm thinking about filling all my needs which include a dual-sport like a crf250L and a sport tourer.
I'd like something more like the fj09 or Honda VFR800 Interceptor - it would be perfect if it was 30 lbs lighter and didn't have the VTEC motor.

I like being on two wheels. I already have 2 bicycles and figure having 3 motorcycles is a better way of filling my garage. I can always rent a car.

RoadTrip

I'm thinking about filling all my needs which include a dual-sport like a crf250L and a sport tourer.
I'd like something more like the fj09 or Honda VFR800 Interceptor - it would be perfect if it was 30 lbs lighter and didn't have the VTEC motor.

I like being on two wheels. I already have 2 bicycles and figure having 3 motorcycles is a better way of filling my garage. I can always rent a car.
Yeah, I just saw a write up they are bringing the VFR800 back to the states. Anywho, I love my GSXR750, but do ponder the liters and also a play bike, with a small side interest in Luxury 2-up machine.

The bikes on my short list for a primary bike are: Hypermotard 821 SP, ZX10R, GSXR1000, BMW S1000R (naked), and either Panigale; Side play bikes would include SV650, DRZ400SM, or WR250R. Touring would prolly be an FJR.

I will likely just end up with a single bike, though, either keeping the GSXR750 long term, or moving up to the GSXR1000 or ZX10R, my current interest being to taste big power and retaining the wind protection of fairings.