2013 FZ6R Performance Mods

oompa164

Hi everyone,
I got a 13 6r with the current set up....k&n Air filter, two brothers full exhaust with the db tip removed, and two brother juice box pro (on map 3 per two brothers tech line). I was wondering what else there may be and also if anyone knew of a bike dyno in the pittsburgh area? I don't know anything about tunning the juice box pro anymore than the maps that are preset. I currently do not have a computer to use the software that came with the unit. All in all im happy with this set up for what it is. But i can't help but feel like there is something out there more that I can do. Maybe a cam swap or something.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

linkgt

Hi everyone,
I got a 13 6r with the current set up....k&n Air filter, two brothers full exhaust with the db tip removed, and two brother juice box pro (on map 3 per two brothers tech line). I was wondering what else there may be and also if anyone knew of a bike dyno in the pittsburgh area? I don't know anything about tunning the juice box pro anymore than the maps that are preset. I currently do not have a computer to use the software that came with the unit. All in all im happy with this set up for what it is. But i can't help but feel like there is something out there more that I can do. Maybe a cam swap or something.
That's pretty much it for the Fz6r. If you want handling improvement, change the handlebars to the FZ1 bars. You can also change the suspension. Stick with this bike for a while, learn how to ride really well like taking corners, etc. Read twist of the wrist II and watch the dvd. You will beat many squids on SS bikes on the twisties.

D52

Admittedly off-topic, but I also live in Allison Park. Let me know if you ever want to go for a ride... I don't think I've seen any FZ6Rs in the area yet.