2012 Yamaha FZ6R

BF12fz6r

I've finally hit a point in my life that I figured it is time to move on from my bike. Being apart of this forum was a great experience compared to every other forum I've been with that's always full of trolling douche bags and I can say that I never once encountered that here. Moderator, let me know if posting a Craigslist link is okay and if not I'll happily remove it.

2012 Yamaha FZ6R

BF12fz6r

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Are you moving to a different bike? And just cause you're selling the FZ6R, doesn't mean you can't hang out with us! Love to have ya stay.

As far as the craigslist ad, well, we let them slide on the our sister sites, so I'm gonna let it go (can't speak for the other mods though)

BF12fz6r

Are you moving to a different bike? And just cause you're selling the FZ6R, doesn't mean you can't hang out with us! Love to have ya stay.

As far as the craigslist ad, well, we let them slide on the our sister sites, so I'm gonna let it go (can't speak for the other mods though)
I'll still hang around and as far as another bike, I haven't started looking yet. Appreciate the generosity and still have no problem removing the link if any other moderators feel it goes against the rules of the forum.