2012 World Series!!

alh081

Since i'm here in San Francisco.............

GO GIANTS!!!

:D

alh081

Panda w/ 2 HRs and Zito w/ a RBI.....oh myyyyy

Andy

3 home runs

3 home runs. They beat my Cards but I guess I will still chear them on a little.

bmw675

there is no world series. Cardinals are out, so as far as I'm concerned, the season is over. ;)

Roaddawg

I just wish Joe Buck would STFU about Verlander this, Verlander that...and give the Giants some credit once in awhile....he's such a douche.

alh081

WOOOOOT!!! Giants win game 2 as well.........LETS GO GIANTS!

06330i

I just wish Joe Buck would STFU about Verlander this, Verlander that...and give the Giants some credit once in awhile....he's such a douche.
LMFAO, all they do is credit the Giants. They wrote off Fister tonight after he killed it, and couldn't stop talking about the Giants starter even though he pitched the same game as our guy! And I like how our strike zone was small, but when Romo comes in to close, his strike zone is huge. What a load of shit! :mad:

Roaddawg

LMFAO, all they do is credit the Giants. They wrote off Fister tonight after he killed it, and couldn't stop talking about the Giants starter even though he pitched the same game as our guy! And I like how our strike zone was small, but when Romo comes in to close, his strike zone is huge. What a load of shit! :mad:
aaahhh....I was taking about game 1 and Joe Buck. :iconbeer:

Last edited:

alh081

thats 3-0 Giants! =)

alh081

GIANTS WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!!! i will post pics later.

alh081

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W84F5p-58YI&list=HL1351495095&feature=mh_lolz]10/28/12 - San Francisco Civic Center - SF Giants Final Pitch and Crowd Reaction HD - YouTube[/ame]