2011 burnt orange decals

dhewitt88

Hey everyone,

Just bought my bike a few weeks ago (new rider in general) and been loving every minute of it, wearing all my gear and took the MSF course a couple weeks ago, now I just got to find time to go to DMV to turn in my certificate and get my license.

Anyways, I purchased a 2011 with the burnt orange paint scheme, and I've seen some people take the decals off of their yellow a blue 6rs and was wondering if anyone had done so with the new orange one or what everyone's views on that is.

Thanks and safe riding!

wighty

remove decals

Hey everyone,

Just bought my bike a few weeks ago (new rider in general) and been loving every minute of it, wearing all my gear and took the MSF course a couple weeks ago, now I just got to find time to go to DMV to turn in my certificate and get my license.

Anyways, I purchased a 2011 with the burnt orange paint scheme, and I've seen some people take the decals off of their yellow a blue 6rs and was wondering if anyone had done so with the new orange one or what everyone's views on that is.

Thanks and safe riding!
I like it alot more personally, especially with my tinted windscreen and smoked flush mount turn signals... here is a pic (before tinted windscreen)

CrazyCawi

I like it alot more personally, especially with my tinted windscreen and smoked flush mount turn signals... here is a pic (before tinted windscreen)

that two tone=sexy time

dhewitt88

Thanks wighty!

I tried using photoshop to remove the decals but with the sun and glares it just didn't look right...

It looks a lot better w/out the decals than I thought.

cavcuz05

eh just looks un finished to me...i would paint the whole bike that burnt orange...imho

cavcuz05

Not the whole thing, the large lower fairing. Keep the snorkles black and some bits.....
thats what i meant lol...make the fairings all on color