Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

mchury

would be cool for a meet up in the pittsburgh area.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

jay

PA. MD. VA. D.C. W.VA.

It's getting time again for some big rides, short rides and just some nice short meet-ups.

I work right up the road from Dulles Airport, and commute to/from Bluemont. So if anyone wants to start a weekly/monthly short get together during the week after work, I'm game. I joined a "meetup" club, but they are in Alexandria which is a bit out of my way, they meetup every Wed at a Starbucks.

I'm thinking Leesburg is a central point, or, we could meetup at the Dulles town center, or anywhere else that might be near you all. Keeping in mind we all ride an hour or less out of our way after work and we keep our get-together short, just to say hey, check out each others mods, work out weekend rides, etc.

Any interest?

Also, I'm game for a 1 or 2 day Skyline trip again. It's a great ride and we can work out details during a meetup, or if there's not much interest, we can pick a date online and do it. Maybe a spring and fall ride?
Thanks for bringing this up.. Skyline trip sounds great, lets do it ASAP...! i am in.. looking fwd to it.. :D also i am game for a short/big weekly ride.. apparently due to my work i think a weekend ride is probably more suitable for me, the ride we did last time was fun.. i take the dulles toll road to my work (exit 13-reston) and Dulles town center sounds like a good meetup point if it suits other ppl too..the more the merrier:)

mchury

Mchury, there is a time in the next month or two a buddy of mine and I are looking forward too (if his foot heals up from a nasty cage crash), one of the KTM dealers up there is hosting a test ride weekend.
While it'd be cool to get on the RC8R (Picture: Ktm - 2010_ktm_rc8r_fonz01.jpg), they will be demoing a lot of their other rides as well.

If I find out some more info, or if you have some, it'd be great to get a few Yami FZ6R's up there..

Yea i would deff like to go take a look at that thing and represent the sixxers while we are there. Let me know exactly whats going on and i will be happy to attend.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

DjOrchie

So how about Canadians, we should meet up too eh! :D
I'm in BC, anyone else out this way?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

MDRaven0223

Didn't make this one. No way I was going to make it by 1100. Dulles is a little bit away for me and I worked pretty late last night.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

O-turn

Partier
Im game for a meet in MD. Def down for skyline trip as well.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member