2010 fz6r

Manna69247

FZ6 doesn't surface anymore...Ooops...! Maybe FZ8 (750cc) rumors could be true...

Men can buy White!
Black just more beautiful!!!
Hold onto your Yellows...looks like NO 2010, WTF!
10MS_FZ6R_whtblk_S1_93473ce2.jpg 10MS_FZ6R_whtblk_S3_b147bd58.jpg 10MS_FZ6R_whtred_S1_6312b798.jpg 10MS_FZ6R_whtred_S3_65a6a71a.jpg

Last edited:

cbzdel

Damnit, I knew they would release the black with a matching frame/shock package!!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Manna69247

I think the black & gold looks awesome!
Gold rims looks GR8 as well!
All got black forks now :thumbup:

$7,390 (Raven) Available from February 2010
$7,490 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from February 2010
$7,490 (Pearl White/Rapid Red) Available from February 2010
$7,490 (Pearl White/Vivd Magenta) Available from February 2010

WenMark

I wonder how many "R"'s were sold this year. Anybody know??:)

PVD_FZ6R

red seat+gold rims+dark red decals=WTF!!

Somebody in the design dept. was smoking a little too much of the wacky tobacky when they came up w/ that version.

I really like the black version (raven owner so I'm a bit biased) those gold rims were available on the European XJ6 this year.

I may end up putting those red seats on my '09.

WenMark

Well since the standard FZ6 is gone from the lineup. We are the only one left. What will everyone do now? FZ6R? FZ1? or the new FZ8?:confused:

oyamyers

Wahoo! looks like the yellow 2009 will become a classic!:steve::steve::steve:

MNDZA

demon408

thats what im doing next. i gotta spray my forks black. i didnt relize how ugly they looked till now:eek: well at least this project wont get in the way of my projection hid headlight project:D

OTTF

red seat+gold rims+dark red decals=WTF!!

Somebody in the design dept. was smoking a little too much of the wacky tobacky when they came up w/ that version.

I really like the black version (raven owner so I'm a bit biased) those gold rims were available on the European XJ6 this year.

I may end up putting those red seats on my '09.
I'm with you there on the red seats, that would look good on the Raven.

Yone

Yone

area

Wow they did exactly what I wanted to do to my Raven 09...I'm sorta dumbfounded and didn't quite expect this.

I agree that the red seat would be hot on a black 09...I really like the new white one but don't understand why it came with gold wheels...I actually wanted the R6 white in that scheme.

OTTF

I'm painting my forks black in a couple weeks!
I would recommend power coating instead of painting unless you not thinking of taking the forks off the bike. The paint will not stand up to rock chips and such as well as the PC will.

cbzdel

I would recommend power coating instead of painting unless you not thinking of taking the forks off the bike. The paint will not stand up to rock chips and such as well as the PC will.
expoy paint will, its like powder coat in a can.. all the fork paint write ups from sport bikes to harleys use epoxy paint.. You can find it at Home Depot, its also known as appliance paint..