2009 Yamaha FZ1 ***SOLD!!!***

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Sold, thanks!!!

2009 Yamaha FZ1, clean/clear title in-hand . Has very minor damage from a minor drop, otherwise, in excellent condition. Well maintained with synthetic oil changed every 3k miles, 19,915 miles. Shinko touring tires with 75% tread left. This bike is nearly stock and has heated grips and a 12V power outlet (keyed) for GPS/accessories use. Damage is a small scuff on the corner of the fairing, a dimple in the tank (no paint cracked, chipped or missing), and a small scuff on the rear grab handle. The FZ1 is based off the older 998cc R1 motor, an in-line 4 cylinder / 20 valve liquid cooled, fuel injected engine. This bike makes a great commuter bike, touring bike or canyon carver. This is a standard seating bike with handlebars, not a crotch-rocket where you lay on the tank. Asking $5,595.00 OBRO. Cash or certified bank check only, no low-ball offers entertained, no trades accepted, no PayPal. I have a trailer and can deliver within 50 miles. This sale will be AS IS/WHERE IS. Test drive with cash asking price in my hand and waiver signed stating you crash, you bought! The bike is inspected and ready to ride!!! 2009 Yamaha FZ1 Standard Equipment, 2009 Yamaha FZ1 Price & Specs | NADAguides

Attachments

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

abyss1406

I want it but i cant GLWTS

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Someone make me an offer. ;) Thanks guys!

Fizzer6R

great bikes, they're a logical step up from a FZ6R, GLWS!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
BUMP! Price drop of $400. Now $5,595.00 or best reasonable offer! Heated grips extend the riding season here. Make an offer!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Edited... Changed the test ride policy from no to cash and waiver. ;) Make an offer!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Sold it tonight... thanks!

Fizzer6R

congrats! sorry if I missed it - getting something else?

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
congrats! sorry if I missed it - getting something else?
I had already bought a new 2013 FZ1. The 2009 was in a minor off and with what I got for the claim, it made a lot of sense to get a new one and move all the mods over. Since half of what was damaged was mods and I had the OEM parts, it was easy to put the bike back to stock and be left with very little damage outside of a couple small rashes and a dimple on the tank. The buyer was absolutely 100% happy with it even after I pointed it all out. It really was still a great running bike and looked awesome.

Thanks!

-Eric

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member