2009 FZ6R Raven For Sale

cpd6l42

Posting my 09 FZ6R in Raven for sale. Only has 512 miles on it and NEVER been dropped. It has flush mounts on the front and an integrated rear turn signals in the tail light. I also removed the rear fender and made my own license plate moun...ts with white LED lights for the license plate. I have red and blue LED lights in the ram air slots and they are switched separately so you can choose which color you want at any time. I have the original turn signal lights, rear fender, and taillight if you want them. The bike also comes with a cover. I modified the exhaust so you can change it out but the original is on there now. I welded a flange on the tubes and a matching one on the muffler so you just have 3 bolts to change the exhaust. I also have a 3 inch pipe set up as another exhaust. It has a smaller baffle in it but is still very loud. I'm asking $5500.00 or BEST OFFER. Located on the south side of Chicago Il. Email me at [email protected]

Attachments

cpd6l42

More info

I don't want to sell it but need to because I'm out of work right now. I bought this brand new in the spring of 2010 and spent most of that year working on the lights and the exhaust. Then In February 2011 I fell at work and fractured my knee and didn't get cleared from my Dr. until mid August. Thats why there are only 512 miles on it. While I was off injured I was fired and have been off over a year now. We are fighting this but no word yet on if or when I'll be back to work there. The bike does have the decepticon sticker on the headlight like my photo and I have some photos posted on here already of the exhaust but not on my computer anymore, it crashed last year. Does anyone know how to retrieve photos I already posted on this site? I also posted this on the Facebook page. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Fizzer6R

nice, LED lights in the ram air slots rock! :rockon:

sorry about your work situation :mad:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

See red

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, consignment at desplaines honda will get it a goood price fast. I know the guys over there and if you want I can talk with them. They are good people, and will get you what you want.

good luck though. btw, mine just got traded in with 12k on it, and I got 5200

glws

cpd6l42

I don't want to sell it but need to because I'm out of work right now. I bought this brand new in the spring of 2010 and spent most of that year working on the lights and the exhaust. Then In February 2011 I fell at work and fractured my knee and didn't get cleared from my Dr. until mid August. Thats why there are only 512 miles on it. While I was off injured I was fired and have been off over a year now. We are fighting this but no word yet on if or when I'll be back to work there. The bike does have the decepticon sticker on the headlight like my photo and I have some photos posted on here already of the exhaust but not on my computer anymore, it crashed last year. Does anyone know how to retrieve photos I already posted on this site? I also posted this on the Facebook page. Thanks for looking!
Here are the pictures of the exhaust that I had posted on here before. I am willing to come down some on the price. Send me a message or email me.

Attachments

cpd6l42

nice bike. im sure someone will take it off your hands soon. GLWS
Thanks, just need to get on with it. Like I said in the other post I am willing to come down on the price, someone give me a call and make an offer.

P.S. JT-FZ6R-2012, did you see the photos I posted in your thread about LED lights of the ones I put in the RAM air slots?

cpd6l42

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, consignment at desplaines honda will get it a goood price fast. I know the guys over there and if you want I can talk with them. They are good people, and will get you what you want.

glws
I sent you a PM asking you to give me a call regarding Desplaines Honda. I just looked at the ad and realized that I didn't put my number in there. If anyone wants to call me about this bike my number is 708-743-5480. Thanks Kevin

cpd6l42

glws
Thanks for calling the other night. I will try and get out there to see them this weekend.